NONEXCLUSIVE LICENSE FORMS:
1.GRANT OF LICENSE, GENERAL TERMS
Licensor owns and distributes the Product named below. In accordance with this agreement, Licensor grants Licensee a non-exclusive license to distribute images/videos on their website(s). Licensor retains titles and ownership of the Product, and gives up no legal rights as part of this agreement. Licensee acknowledges that unauthorized reproduction of copies of the licensed material may constitute a serious crime, and that such actions may also result in a suit for damages, injunctive relief, and attorney fees, pursuant to this agreement and to other rights that the licensor may have. It is understood, notwithstanding any other provisions of this agreement, licensor has the unequivocal right to obtain timely injunctive relief to protect its' proprietary rights.
a) Use CONTENT for Paysites(up to 10 (ten) domains/URLs.
b) Banner/Webpage design.
c) Using up to 10 pictures per picture set or 10 screenshots per video, and 60 seconds per video to previews on licensees pay sites.
d) WAP and Mobile Devises usage.
a) FHGs, TGPs and Tube Sites.
b) Giving promo content to Affiliates.
c) Publish or reveal the models real name, identification Documents, address or any factual details regarding their true identity.
d) Reselling content, to other webmasters or a 3rd party. DVD, CD or Blu-ray Discs distribution.
e) Printing (magazines, journals etc.).
f) VOD (video on demand).
g) Broadcast Systems (Cable Television Systems ; Satellite Television Systems; IPTV Systems etc.).
3.CONTENT EDITING PROVISIONS
- Small URL's may be added to the images for the purposes of promotion.
- Editing of the images to make them suitable for sample images is encouraged, such as pixelating areas of the photo unsuitable for children to view, when the photos may be in an area where children can see them.
- Creation of Thumbnail images to use on a licensee's site is allowed.
- "Cropping" of the material is allowed.
- Changing the file format and compression technique used is allowed.
- Adjusting/Altering color, gamma, attributes is allowed.
- You may rename files.
- Editing the files to make them more suitable for your usage is allowed, however, changing the content of the material (such as morphing or editing another person or object into the photo, or changing the appearance of one that is there), is NOT allowed.
- Image Watermarks or Imbedded code (such as JPG comments) may not be removed by the Licensee.
4.REVOCATION OF LICENSE
- Licensor may revoke without notice Licensee's license in the event that Licensee violates one or more of the provisions of this license.
- The License is automatically revoked if the Licensee declares bankruptcy, obtains a refund of the product payment, or causes the product payment to become invalid through any action, such as fraudulent use or credit card chargeback.
- Involuntary revocation of the license does not grant Licensee any refund of the payment made.
This agreement shall be governed by International Law. Licensee holds Licensor harmless for any legal issues related to the distribution of the material as it relates to community standards and adult entertainment laws as set forth in any city/county, state or country of Licensee and their websites. Licensor does not warrant this material to be acceptable in your community, and Licensee assumes full responsibility for determining what images are suitable for distribution. Licensor warrants the images are fully copyrighted, and this license warrants these images free of intellectual property violations only.
Licensor warrants that these images are in compliance with the 18 USC 2257 US Federal Law, and any inquiries made under this law must be directed immediately to Licensor.
6.LIST OF DOMAINS WHERE CONTENT CAN BE PUBLISHED:
7.LIST OF PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
|Copyright © 2000-2017 by Exclusive Visions™. All Rights Reserved.|